Sunday, July 25, 2010

The audacity some have.

You're bold all right. You have the nerve to treat me the same as you have seven years ago. I've always been a good friend to you, but to you I've always been the second choice. The friend that you'll call up whenever your number one's not around. And the only time we ever hear from each other is when the timings good for you. The audacity to take advantage of my friendship blows my mind.
After all the excitement I had for you coming down here after three years and for you to blow me off till the night before you leave makes me reconsider our entire friendship. I mean really, I got to see you for a good four minutes. I've gone through this type of treatment before and it resulted to me burning bridges. Consider ours cindered..

No comments:

Post a Comment